- Step 1 : Understand sustainability/ ESG issues and gaps
- Step 2: Mapping Sustainability issues with external risks, stakeholder issues and return objectives to determine materiality
- Step 3: Enable development of sustainability commitments, targets and strategies through business model and projects.
- Step 4: Enable integrated thinking, connectivity and governance
- Step 5: Prepare Sustainability reports considering compliance, stock exchange requirements and global frameworks
- Our methodology combines innovative instructional designs, simulations, media, research and case studies.